llamboscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
llamboscape

the forum of the llamboscape!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Poll
do you like this site
yes
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_lcap100%I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
no
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_lcap0%I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a bit
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_lcap0%I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» count to 1000
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm by Guest

» Pictures of yourself
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 am by killerrex34

» Godswords Hit Style
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 am by killerrex34

» do you lisn to the music on the forum
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm by killerrex34

» me for new admin!!
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm by killerrex34

» awesome pic
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 pm by killerrex34

» no reason banned
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:47 pm by killerrex34

» mr mach mod apply
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:42 pm by killerrex34

» re: shea811 apply
I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 pm by killerrex34

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smizzle980

smizzle980

I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Empty
PostSubject: I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod   I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Hey People I Am Smizzle980

I Think That I Should Become A Mod Because I Can Help The Player Of Llamboscape If They Are Stuck On There Journeys And Need Help Maybe Finding Places To Train Or To Pk. Also If I Were Made A Mod On This Great Server I Could Remove People Trying To Hack Or Crash The Server To Help Make Llamboscape A Happy Server. Also I Am Very Active On This Server.

I Am Tom And I Enjoy Going On To Runescape Or Llamboscape And Training My Levels.
Back to top Go down
llambo
owner
owner

PostSubject: Re: I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod   I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 am

I will review with my co-owners if they return within the next day. if not, i shall make a decision myself/with other mods. you will know within a day. farao
Back to top Go down
smizzle980

smizzle980

PostSubject: Re: I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod   I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:31 am

Oh ok thank you very much lambo
Back to top Go down
killerrex34
admin and forum creator
admin and forum creator
killerrex34

PostSubject: Re: I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod   I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 am

acepted!!!
grats
Back to top Go down
https://llamboscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod   I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Would Like To Apply To Become A Mod
Page 1 of 1